Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Being Unemployed is Not all that its Cracked up to Be

Well, I have not posted in awhile, nor answered anybodies email in awhile. So don't feel too bad if you havn't heard anything from me. I keep meaning to, but I really don't have much to say so it keeps getting postponed.

Anyway, this is how my day usually go: I wake up, eat something, play on internet, spend an hour or two looking for jobs, play on the internet, brush a cat, sleep, do something useful, and then well read a book or something. I'm still trying to work in running or biking into that highly demanding schedule. Its highly stressful. I really need a job.

Now on the topic of jobs, there is just not that much out there in my field. Ive had a few interviews, one that actually looked promising, but the rejection letter a few days back smashed any hope that I might have of it. Right now, I think its too close to Christmas and Thanksgiving for people to put out job ads. Thats rather sad for me, as since I wanted to be emplyed by then, because family holidays are never easy when you don't have a job, but once January first roles around, Im hoping for a whole bunch of job annoucements.

On another note, I'm hoping to have data for my Graduate Project by the end of the month. It should work well, and I should be able to present early January, or whenever school is back in session.

Anyway, thats my life. Enjoy the Post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home