Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Name that Business!

Okay, so Ive decided that I need to get a start on this consulting thing. At least two people have suggested that I do it, and since it was my plan all along, I might as well set it up now, instead of waiting. So, as for a name, does "LeapFrog GIS Consulting" sound good? I think it sounds progressive, and full of action. Plus, I like frogs. I also like turtles, but couldn't come up with any good names with a turtle. Any other suggestions? I plan on trying to get a webpage up this weekend, with the basics of what I can offer. Hopefully, I can aim at getting the small jobs that none of the bigger places want. Im not sure where I'm going to put it, but hopefully I will find a provider with free space, until I can make a little money and actually pay for space.

Love, Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home