Tuesday, March 06, 2007

free - Free - FREE! Music For You!*

I recently went through my CD collection, and found a whole bunch of CD's that I really don't want, so I'm given them away! Please don't judge me by my CD collection (remember, these are just the ones I don't want anymore) - or the fact that the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack is there. I'm slightly embarrassed that I have it. I'm even more embarrassed that I used to listen to that CD over and over again, and that I am admitting it in such a public place. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now and get to the CD's

CD's Listed below are Free to You!!* Please call - email - comment - passenger pigeon- your CD picks before they are all gone, or until I sell them to a used CD store or until I light them on fire and frisbee them across the parking lot in a cheap attempt at fireworks.

CDs that are up for grabs!
1) Soundtrack to Disney's Pocahontas
2) Soundtrack to City of Angels
3) The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse
4) Loreena McKennitt - The Book of Secrets
5) The Simpson's - Songs in the Key of Springfield
6) Forest for the Trees - Self Titled
7) The Offspring - Americana
8) The Offspring - Ixnay on the Hombre
9) Romeo & Juliet - the Musical from William Shakespeare - Selections (Some free disk I got at the state fair awhile ago)
10) Sountrack to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
11) The Y2K Album by PC World - Classical Doomsday Selections bringing in the Year 2000
12) Soundtrack to Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace (includes fold out poster!)
13) 100 All Time Favorite Classics - 3 disks- 3 hours of classical music
14) Soundtrack to Disney's "The Lion King"
15) Soundtrack to Moulin Rouge
16) Classic Disney Volume 1
17) Classical Music for People who Hate Classical Music, and
18) More Classical Music for People Who Hate Classical Music
19) Creed - My Own Prison

*Disclaimer, and Other Information indicative of the asterisk (*)
*Free CD offer only valid for those people who actually know me- in person, like, say a friend, or relative, or or or trusted professional, or even a bitter enemy.

** seeing as how these CD's are free, and that I haven't listened to any of these in years, I will hear of no complaints about quality, condition, or generally dustiness of said CD.

*** and because I'm a nice person, I'll even ship CD's to you- for free, because everyone loves getting packages in their mailbox.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

how nice of you to give away cd's. i'd almost take the lion king one, but sadly, i never listen to cd's anymore.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Are You sure? I think that little Ivy needs some Disney....

10:13 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

A lady at work will take any of the Disney that you don't want...she'll even pay for them. Also, I'll take the Classical Music cds. I need something for my long trips to and from work.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home