Sunday, July 01, 2007

Things a Did Yesterday, by Carrie

Because I know everyone is just jumping up in down in excitement over the lack of posts in the last month, I'll give you a fast list of things I did yesterday, why, because I can.
  1. Went to the farmers market, all two people! I bough spinach, and peas (picked yesterday) - 1 item from each of the two people at the farmers market. Montevideo really needs to promote this thing if its every going to amount to something.
  2. Helped the yarn store lady measure her doll for a new sweater. It makes sense, really! She owns a yarn store, by making a sweater for the doll, it displays yarn, while being easy and fast to knit. I just happened to walk in when I she was figuring out the calculations
  3. Cleaned the bathroom - not just the toilet, but the floors, and bathroom tub, and washed my shower curtain, and my bathroom rug. It was a big day
  4. Made: Pasta with a presto sauce (store bought, not as awe inspiring as it sounds, put together a spinach salad, and I backed biscuits. Garlic cheese biscuits. Yum.
  5. Shelled peas - it took awhile. I ate a bunch of them. People who never get a chance to eat fresh picked/shelled peas are so missing out on one of the best summer food items from the garden.
  6. Brushed and clipped claws of the kitties. They weren't happy(about the claw trim, not the brushing), but it was needed.
  7. Read and finished a book called Shades's Children. Very creepy. Very scary. Highly recommended.
  8. Played some World of Warcraft. I pretty much only play on weekends, for a few hours. and I'm still debating if I still want to give up money for a subscription.
  9. Watched Saturday Night Live. It was okay. Not as good as it was when I was a kid. Oh well.
  10. Bed Time!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home