Monday, May 16, 2005

Alaska Sweet Cold, Alaska

For those you who don't know, I really don't like my job. Im bored, treated like an administrative assistent (read secretary), and I don't have that much respect. I also don't get enough money. I was planning on quitting in September, with me starting to job hunt after my Sister's wedding. But I really don't like work, so I decided to start job hunting now. Today, I faxed in my first job application. Its for a job up in Alaska. So Cold, So Dark, but its Moose Infested! and full of nice scenery. The job pays good money, and allows me to practice what I went to school for. Which is always exciting. The only problem I can see with it, is my sister's wedding. You see, they need someone immediately, and Julie's wedding is in July, so if I get hired, I will have to wait until after the wedding, or move up, and a few weeks later, fly back down. but as since I havn't even had a job interview, let alone an offer, Im not going to worry about it, and send off more resumes.

Carrie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be cool to work in alaska. except i'll miss you if you move away that far! good luck on that anyway! hey, have you noticed i'm your number one commenter. maybe i should try updating my own journal sometime... nah!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

but just think... You can say you know someone who lives in Alaska!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Benji said...

I don't like my job either...that's why I blog;)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home