Friday, July 15, 2005

one bitchy sister, one harry potter book

Its 11:00pm there abouts. I am playing on the computer. I am currently having a war about the air conditioner. Its freezing. The air condition is going to do absolutely no good for the rest of the night, as since the sun IS not up, and the house is cool, so it will stay cool for the next evening. My sister is bitchy. So is my Mom. I don't want to be near any of them. Did I mention the sister gets married tomorrow? Waste of money. Anyway, Im going to get the new harry potter book tonight at 11:30. Going with the other maid of honor. It will be fun. I will be away from the bitchy family. Stupid.

With Love, Carrie

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Your not supposed to say stuff like that. Theres people who actually want to read the book. Bad BAd Nate!!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seriously hope that's a joke, as i'm only on the 9th chapter or so, and i will be very cranky if i'm spoiled beforehand, especially on harmless websites such as this!!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home