Monday, September 12, 2005

Carrie's Interesting Links of the Day

Well, I still hate where I work. I don't know why I would think differently. I found another perfect job in Minnesota, doing really great Important work, such as doing GIS to figure out the best way to: save the Environment, still have developments, and make sure people are healthy. Unfortunately, the application deadline was the end of August, and my inquiry as to if they were still excepting resumes went unanswered. Alas. It just wasn't meant to be.

On Other News, Ive decided to post links of an interesting nature.

Link Number 1:
The Infinate Cat Project - Its a website of cats looking at cats looking at cats, and its one of the more pointless things I've found on the Internet, but yet, every few days, I find myself going back....

Link Number 2:
An Open Letter to the Kansas Board of Education - Support the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Buy me a Pirates vs Global Warming Mug!


Link Number 3:
The PsychoKitty Speaks Out - I wish my cats were as cool as this cat.

And that's the end of my links list

And along with the Links of the day, here's the quote of the day:

"Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them," - Barbara Bush

You can find the whole story by CLICKING HERE.

With Love, Carrie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those links are great! i so want and FSM T-shirt!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home