Sunday, September 11, 2005

Probably not Alabama

My interview went fine, had a great conversation with Alabama folks, but there's one hitch. I HATE Alabama. Im guessing its a love it or hate it kind of place, and well, I hated it. It was basically, red neck country meets crappy corporate America, and the result wasn't pretty.

What I have decided to do, is Im going to set up my nifty internet GIS consulting services website, but first, I have to do more research. I want to focus on small businesses, where the work isn't going to be too complicated, and there's a need for it, but I need to figure out what I can offer them, which Im not sure yet.

Im going to continue job searching, but I realized that I might not want to leave the state. So I'm going to focus my job search in Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin, and maybe Iowa.

Love, Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home