Sunday, July 31, 2005

Job Blues

I really hate my job. It's boring, tedious, and I work with a bunch of people with not very much intelligence. They are mostly nice, but conversation is mostly about kids and grand kids, and I think there's too many children in the world anyway.

I went home yesterday to see my sister. She got married a few weeks back and I wanted to find out how her honeymoon went, and see the pictures from the photographer. Well, we went to the Wright County Fair, which is not as wonderful as I remember it, ate a lot of fair food, and generally sat out in the sun. Some mysterious girl asked my how I was doing, and I had no clue as to who she was. She reminded me of my Jesus Loving Crazy Roommate a few years back, but knowing Jenny, she wouldn't be manning the horticulture building. Very strange. Even my sister didn't know who she was, and she seems to know everyone. Never did find out how her HoneyMoon went, the pictures are nice, but very standard. I managed to get my laundry done, so that was an added bonus.

On another note, there's two swallowtail butterflies flying around my house today. They are very pretty, and I haven't seen any in a very long time. I'm hoping my two cats sleeping on the roof decide not to after butterflies today. I would be sad if the butterflies were to be eaten.

Love Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home