Tuesday, May 17, 2005

a rant on allergies

Ah yes, good old springtime. Warm Sun, Green Grass, Beautiful flowers, budding spruce tress. Such a wonderful time unless your allergic to things. This year has been the worst. My eyes started watering, along with a stuffed up nose. Previous years hasn' been this bad, but each year it gets a little worst, since Ive been told I have allergies four or five years ago. Luckily, there is generic claritin, which works wonders almost instantly (say half an hour or so).

Anyway, Heres the list so far:

1)grass cuttings
2)spruce tree pollen
3)mold
4)cigarette smoke
5) and maybe cats, but only because if I get my nose right next to one, my nose gets a little stuffy, but very bearable.

Carrie

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

maybe... but maybe not... If I am, its very very mild. I only notice it if one of the cats rubs against my nose when Im laying down or something, and I almost always feel a little stuffed up for a minute or two.

is oak and walnut flowering?

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home