Sunday, April 02, 2006

Grrr! A Lost Hour!

I am so upset, due to a long drive and not much sleep the night before, I didn't wake up until ten this morning, and then I turn on my computer, it its really 11! Whats up with that! I just lost a whole hour, that I had intended to spend on cleaning my house, and going grocery shopping! Oh well. Thats what I get for sleeping in so late.

At least I don't have it as bad as Indiana- They recently passed a law that Indiana was going to accept Daylight savings time not following it after forty years. But thats not all, the Department of transportation required that some of the western most counties will switch into Central Standard Time, so for a few, its spring back while setting their clocks ahead!

Daylight Savings Time Dawns in Indiana

Talk of the Nation Radio Spot

*Edited to fix Unwarranted Grammatical Mistakes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home