Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More Picture Fun

Instead of sleeping or feeding the hungry cats, I've decided to give you another fun photo spectacular picture day. It's something like 10:30, and I need to go to bed. Tomorrow its a fun day of explaining ArcGIS 9.1 to the environmental service assistant person. It will be good, it will get me out of the office. Friday I get to travel to Granite Falls, and Clarkfield, with stops at Madison (MN, not WI) to drop off plans, and figure out what the Hell they were thinking when they allowed some of their legal descriptions for parcels be recorded (I'll be nice, I promise), I also get to play delivery girl, and than talk to planning and zoning in Clarkfield to talk about their GIS needs. Fun. Anyway, onto the pictures!
_________________________________________________________________


I call this one "Synchronized Bird Watching". I really like the reflections in the window.















This picture is called "Carrie's First Pair of Knitted Socks". I finished them up tonight. They are really quite comfy- and the light doesn't do them justice, or the fact that I don't think I can make it in the world as a foot model. The socks are a little too big, and the knitting, well it needs improvement, but for a first pair, I'm quite happy with them.





This truck has been parked underneath my window for the last four days, and hasn't moved. I don't know if you can see the license plates, but it's one of those tan Minnesota Wildlife Plates, you know the one you have to pay extra for. My thoughts on the matter "How Redneck can You Get?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home